Please read this carefully. By accessing any of the Websites (as defined below) you agree to comply with and be bound by this terms and conditions of use constitute agreement (the “Agreement”), which governs Carboebourne Ltd’s (as defined below) relationship with you in relation to any of the Websites only. If you disagreement with any part of these terms and conditions, you should leave the Website immediately.
The term “Carboebourne Ltd” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website, Carboebourne Limited whose registered office is 213 Kensington High Street, London, England, W8 6BD, is registered in England with the company number 1184547.
The term “you” refers to the user or any viewer of a Website.
1.1. “Services” includes any content, features or applications offered or made available to you through the Websites.
1.2. “Websites” means any of the home pages of the following websites, including their constituent pages:
2. The content of the Websites is for your personal information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any express or implied representations, warranties or guarantees as to the accuracy, availability, timeliness, performance, completeness, reliability or suitability of the information, products, services or materials found or offered on the Websites for any general or particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude all and any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on the Websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through the Websites meet your specific requirements.
5. The Websites and their content are Copyright © 2010 of Carboebourne Ltd. All rights reserved.
6. Any redistribution or reproduction of any part or all of the contents of the Websites in any form is prohibited other than the following:
6.1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of text for your personal and non-commercial use only;
6.2. You may copy such content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
7. You may not, except with our express written consent, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
8. Unauthorised use of the Websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
9. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and we have no control over the nature, content and availability of such sites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
10. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever including any loss or damage arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
11. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Carboebourne Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable.
12. Your use of any of the Websites and any dispute arising out of such use of the Websites is subject to the laws of England.